Boarding and Training
The Equestry offers professional, expert service in horse management, training and riding instruction. The barn management team has years of experience in equine healthcare and nutrition. Every instructor/trainer is highly qualified, and dedicated to guiding the growth and confidence of both horses and riders.
The Equestry staff's goal is to ensure your horse's health and happiness by combining knowledge with common sense and caring.
|Standard Full Board with 4 lessons per month*
Total Peace of Mind Package: includes all services, plus: clipping, bathing, tack cleaning, monthly massage, deworming, and training/lessons 4x/week!
| Special use daily rate (shows, clinics)
$ 25 overnight
|All prices subject to change
|*Board, $485 and 4 lessons at 10% discount. At trainer's discretion, a training ride may be substituted for a lesson.
- Daily, year-round turnout (weather permitting) in small groups on 30+ acres in spacious pastures with safe fencing.
- Fields and trails for riding, plus three schooling areas and permanent round pen.
- 23 roomy stalls in 2 barns adjacent to indoor arena.
- The feeding program uses top quality grain and mixed grass/legume hay. In season, horses may also be turned out into beautiful, well-maintained pastures.
- Professional advice on diet and care. Supplements added daily (as provided by owner).
- Emergency vet care and handling. All medications administered by staff as needed.
All horses are included in the farm's standard provided services such as worming and vaccination schedules.
Horses of all breeds and abilities are taken for training. In addition to starting young horses, at The Equestry your horse can be readied for competition, prepared for sale, and given advanced training in dressage and jumping.
Kate Selby riding Avant, a
3-year-old Oldenburg gelding
Patient guidance, generous praise and a positive approach apply to training all horses, just as they apply to teaching riders. A horse's confidence in the trainer and rider is essential. At the Equestry, you and your horse will work together to form a happy, balanced partnership.
|| 2 rides/week
|| 4 times/week